Monday, April 22, 2013

RMFW's Sixth Timeline Banner!


If you're on Facebook you've been "timelined," and we thought it would be fun to feature book covers from RMFW members as a banner.  But how?  So many amazingly talented members with an astonishing number of fabulous books to choose from!

In the end we thought a montage might work, and here's our sixth banner!


Now for some closeup shots of this banner.






Once again I'm ready to fire up the Kindle or head on over to the bookstore.  How about you?

Have you found RMFW on Facebook?  If not, here's the link. And if you haven't yet joined RMFW, here's that link!

Janet Fogg
Janet is the author of Soliloquy, an award-winning historical romance, and co-author of the military history best seller, Fogg in the Cockpit.


6 comments:

Unknown said...

Wonderful! Celebrate all the prolific writers.

Karen Duvall said...

Wow, this is wonderful! What a job to do, huh? I love seeing so many covers from our RMFW authors. Woot!

Patricia Stoltey said...

I love these banners (and thanks for including me)!

J.A. Kazimer said...

Look how amazing RMFW are! Great timeline Janet.

Peg Brantley said...

So cool! We rock at the Rock! Thanks for doing this.

Joanne Kennedy said...

Thanks for taking the time to put this together, Janet. I noticed some new-to-me books I need to read - and thanks for including "Cowboy Trouble!"