Thursday, May 5, 2011

The Newly Weds





Dear Diary

It’s been a while since I brought you up to date on my relationship. In my last entry, I was engaged to Pike’s Peak Writers. Pike is still a rugged, gorgeous specimen! His conference swept me off my feet! But alas, his love for the literary and ironic clashed so with my love of fantasy and comedy. We parted the best of friends.

Then Northern Colorado Writers came along. I’ve always had a twinkle in my eye for him. And we just knew we were meant for each other. We eloped this week. I know, right? Can you believe it? Just a couple of crazy kids, head over heels in love!

Anyway, we’re working on putting together a reception. Nothing fancy. Just our close bookworm friends. More details to come.

RMFW

3 comments:

Dean K Miller said...

May your romance blossom in the sweet spring air of Northen Colorado. Congrats.

BTW: I shall not be jealous...NCW has enough love for both of us.

Edna Pontillo said...

Congratulations on your new love.
May you fit together hand in glove.
Here's hoping that you won't be fickle.
May all eyes continue to twinkle!

Patricia Stoltey said...

I'm a close friend of both RMFW and NCW, so it brings me great joy to see them so happy together. Let the party begin!